Here you will find my experiments with juices and smoothies.
So I have started testing (and drinking) juices. I am using a Sage Juicer which seems, if you wash it immediately after using it, gunk free.
There are clearly many varieties and mixes available. I will simply record what’s been tried and what seems to work.
Here’s the link to the blogs as I make them, plus two I especially like below:
Celery, ginger and carrot
So: simply take:
- 5 carrots
- 2 apples (I used granny smiths)
- a quarter inch cube of fresh ginger
- two sticks of celery (washed)
- a whole lemon (but you could squeeze the juice foreman instead).
I juiced the whole making roughly 900ml of tasty, tangy juice.
Apples, Pears and Blueberry
- 2 apples
- 2 pears,
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
Put through a juicer. That’s it.